We have started a Grey Library to list "grey literature" that we think that could be useful for EURAF followers.
EURAF thanks the effort of the ISA-UTL library in the support for hosting the storage of this initiative.
The RCAAP system is being used as the storage architecture and all the documents will be stored here and available to public. The contents of the storage are listed here in the EURAF webpage through RSS mechanisms.
This is still under experimentation... so please be patient if this is still not taylored to your needs.
Grey Literature (Added through EURAF)
- CliPick - Climate change web picker. Bridging climate and biological modeling scientific communities
- Carbon balance estimation for agroforestry land use alternatives in Portugal
- Innovating tree plantation design: spiralographing agroforestry
- Branching out: Agroforestry as a climate change mitigation and adaptation tool for agriculture
- European Agroforestry Conference: integrating science & policy to promote agroforestry practice (2nd). Book of Abstracts
- European Agroforestry Conference. 3rd. Book of Abstracts
- Preliminary stratification and quantification of agroforestry according to systems studied in WP2-WP5
- Traditional agroforestry systems from central and northern regions in Portugal. High natural and cultural value agroforestry
- AGFORWARD Project Periodic Report: January to December 2014
- Pesticide-free agroforestry cropping system: re-conception and first evaluation of the global performances of the SCAOPEST
- The role of rural development policy in supporting agroforestry systems in EU
- Lobbying for agroforestry in the EU
- Impact of black locust hedgerows on wind velocity and wind erosion in eastern Germany
- Alley cropping - a promising multifunctional form of land use for reclaimed lignite mine sites in Germany
- Montado in Portugal. High natural and cultural value agroforestry
- Modeling of agroforestry in Natura 2000 habitat site in Hungary
- Soil respiration in alley cropping system composed of black locust and poplar trees
- The potential function of short rotation coppice strips for birds and ground beetles (Coleoptera, Carabidae)
- Alley coppice: an innovative land use system - options of system design with experimental evidence
- Agroforestry in Czech Republic - present state and perspectives